So awhile back Kimberly tagged me with one of these things. Since Jonathan has hijacked our camera and I have no thriving idea for a blog, I thought I would do this. You are supposed to tell 7 things that people probably don't know about you. Then you are supposed to tag seven friends, and I'm totally down with the whole seven theme and all, but I don't think I want to tag any one in particular. So, if you read this, consider yourself tagged. You can leave me seven things I might not know about you in my comments. Then, we will be vulnerable together. :-)
1) I used to want to play in the WNBA (and at one point thought I really could, ha!).
2) I always wanted braces for two reasons: so I could wear the rubber bands and have a retainer. Gosh, how I wished I had the cool "retainer lisp" my friends had at slumber parties.
3) When I was younger I was sometimes afraid of taking baths. For some reason, I thought the tub could morph into a giant witch bowl. And I'm still a little bit scared if I do take a bath. (i'm hoping to grow out of it, honestly).
4) My all-time-favorite childhood TV show was Rescue 911.
5) I'm deathly scared of snakes and fire.
6) My dream car is an Honda Odyssey. (the newer they are, the cooler they are)
7) Lord willing, I want about a 1,000 kids. (okay, I may be exaggerating a bit)