Excuse the semi-randomness of this post. It's basically a brain dump and some of the many things weighing on my heart lately.
- I know I'm a little biased, but really, Elizabeth is the cutest thing ever.
- I was really nervous about the growth of the our family and how I would adjust, but God has been very gracious to me. I think the transition has gone really smooth and a lot easier than I was expecting. But for those who have asked that question "how are you adjusting as a mom of two?" ask me again when Hannah becomes more mobile. I may be humming a different tune.
- In just thinking about being a mom, I realize how indispensable Elizabeth has been to me for my sanctification. I honestly thought I would be amazed at how early sin rears it's ugly head in my toddler, but I have been more amazed (or disgusted) about the ugly sin that has surface from myself. Motherhood is wonderfully hard, and daily I realize how inadequate I am to be a gospel-centered mom. I pray that He would lavish His grace on me. I am certainly desperate and needy.
- Is Elizabeth really almost 2? I know--almost 2 today, and on the way to prom tomorrow.
- Hannah Kate has been a delightfully easy baby. She started sleeping from 11-8 at 4 weeks, and she rarely cries. Sleep has been good for me.
- Hannah is almost 2 months. I can't believe that either.